Dear Health Care Professionals,
Rawalpindi Medical University from the platform of E-Learning Global Initiative cordially invite you to a live virtual online interactive session on the management of non-variceal upper Gastrointestinal bleeding”
Please join us 11th October 2020 (20:00 to 21:00) PST GMT+5 by registering on the link below with event code “RMU2020”
Our Speaker Prof. Dr. Muhammad Umar (sitar-e-Imtiaz), is currently the Vice-Chancellor Rawalpindi Medical University. He is chief of gastroenterology & Centre of Liver & Digestive Disease; He has broad clinical experience in the Feld of gastroenterology. He has been instrumental in developing the National guidelines for the treatment of hepatitis C in Pakistan. He is a leading Endoscopic Interventionist in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in this region.
Penal of experts
- Dr. Muhammad Umar, Sitara-e-Imtiaz
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, FRCP (Glasg), FRCP (London), FACG (USA), AGAF (USA)
Vice-Chancellor & Chief Executive
Rawalpindi Medical University / Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi
Chairperson & Professor of Medicine, Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi Chief Gastroenterology &Hepatology Division, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
Chairman AsiaHep Pakistan
Governor American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
Past President Past Society of Gastroenterology
President, Pakistan Society of Hepatology
President Rawalians’ Research Forum
- Jahangir Sarwar Khan
MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, FACS, FICS, DIP MED
Professor of Surgery
Head of Surgery Department Unit-I
Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi Medical University
- Nasir Khan
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS,
Head of Department of Radiology
Rawalpindi Medical University
08:00 pm to 08:10 pm: introduction and welcome
08:10 pm to 08:45 pm: Interactive session
08:45 pm to 9:00 pm: Q & A
- This is a medical education program supported by Rawalpindi Medical University
- The content developed indented by experts
- The information shared during this broadcast represents the views and opinions of the speaker and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of RMU.
- The broadcast does not constitute an endorsement by RMU of the speaker’s personal views and opinions.
- This Interactive session including the Q&A session will be recorded and it may be used for medical educational purposes (add if recorded, follow the relevant processes i.e. getting the consent from the speakers).