PROF.DR NAEEM AKHTER
Officer Incharge & Library Affairs
Khurram Hussnain Qureshi.
Assistant Librarian /Junior Clerk
There are 17,060 Books; some of the subjects covered are Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Obs/Gynae, Community Medicine and other Medical related subjects.
List of Books ‘Title of Books& Total No of Books
LIST OF MEDICAL BOOKS & TITLE OF BOOKS
LIST OF BOOKS AT RMU OTB LIBRARY
Title of Books
Medical Dictionary &Encyclopedia.
The service for answering questions and providing assistance regarding
Collection, Services and information sources available at the RMU Old Campus
Library is Encyclopedia, Urdu & English Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, and
Pakistani Medical Journals are available at RMU Old Campus Library.
MEDICAL JOURNAL LIST AT RMU OTB LIBRARY (2018)
01. Anesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care (Vol. 22, No. 2) (Apr-June 2018)
02. Journal of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
03. Journal ofthe Dow University of Health Sciences (JDUHS)
04. Journal of Life Sciences (LGU)
05. Pakistan Heart Journal (Quarterly)
06. Journal of Sharif Medical & Dental College (JSMDC)
07. Pakistan Journal of Medical Research (PJMR)
08. Annals of Jinnah Sindh Medical University (AJSMU)
09. Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad, Pakistan (JAMC)
10. Pakistan Journal of Ophthalmology (PJO)
11. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences (Bi-Monthly)
12. Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal (PAFMJ)
13. Abbasi Shaheed Hospital & Karachi Medical & Dental College (ANNALS)
14. Journal of Islamabad Medical & Dental College (JIMDC)
15. Journal of Young Professional (Quarterly)
16. Journal of Surgery (JSP)
17. Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal (SQUMJ)
18. Isra Medical Journal (IMJ)
MEDICAL JOURNALS LIST AT RMU OTB LIBRARY (2019)
01. Journal of Bahria University Medical & Dental college (JBUMDC)
02. Abbasi Shaheed Hospital and Karachi Medical & Dental College (ANNALS)
03. Journal of Saidu Medical College, Swat (JSMC)
04. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences
05. Journal of Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore (Esculapio)
06. Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal (PAFMJ)
07. Anesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care (Vol. 23, No.1) (March 2019)
08. Pakistan Heart Journal (Quarterly)
09. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (JCPSP)
10. Journal of Sharif Medical & Dental College (JSMDC)
11. Journal of Liquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (Jlumhs)
12. European Urology Today
Quran, Islamiyat, Tafseer, Ahadith and Books on Seerat, Urdu and Arabic.
USE FOR LIMS SOFTWARE
30MEDICAL CD’S ARE AVAILABLE AT RMU.
LIST of Medical CD’S OTB
Clinical Anatomy By Systems
Clinically Oriented Anatomy
Dynamic Human Anatomy
Physiology Edge V.1
Phacoemulsification Step by Step
Primer of Biostatistics
Mark’s Basic Medical Biochemistry
HMN Health Metrics Network
Water Sanitation Health Electronic Library
Dow University Of Health Sciences Abstract Book
Hp Laser Jet 1300
Samsung CD-RW Drive scanner
Gross And Developmental Anatomy
EMHJ Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
World Health Organization
Working To Overcome The Global Impact Of Neglected Tropical Diseases
Core Concept In Pharmacology
Essential Study Partner
WORLD HEALTH STATISTICS
ESSENTIAL OF INTERACTIVE PHYSIOLOGY
MO JALIE Ophthalmic Lenses & Dispensing
WHO Medicines Bookshelf
The International Pharmacopoeia
Atlas Of Human Anatomy
WORLD HEALTH STATICS
WHO Training Modules On GMP
SAPPHIRE DRIVE INSTALLATION DISK
The News, The Daily Jang, The Daily Express & The Daily Nawaiwaqt.
COMPUTERS ‘PRINTER & SCANNER
02 latest Computer, one Printer & one Scanner are available at RMU OTB Library
Proper seating arrangement has been organized for students and library members including 80 chairs.
WI-FI ACCESS IS AVAILABLE IN THE RMU OTB LIBRARY
SOPs FOR LIBRARY
Rawalpindi Medical University New Teaching Block (NTB)
1. All students including students of Allied Health Sciences, Rawalpindi Medical university Rawalpindi areeligible to borrow books from the library provided they have a valid library member ship card.
2. For reading purpose all students andStaff (RMC& HFH) must have valid identification card.
3. Entry is not allowed without library membership card or valid RMC identity Card.
4. Library membership card will be issued tostudents (MBBS, Allied Health Sciences), facultymembers RMC, free of cost. If it is lost a new card will be issued onpayment of Rs.50.
5. Library membership card will be issued to Senior Registrars, Trainees, Medical Officersand House Officers of Holy Family Hospital on payment of Rs.500fee yearly.
6. Borrowing privileges of differentmembership categories are.
MEMBER SHIP CATEGORY
BORROWING LIMIT OF BOOKS
Demonstrator’s / MO’s / PGT’s
7. Faculty members are required to return book(s), one week prior to the commencement of the final examination.
8. Book(s) will be reissued if requiredby the member, on the next day but not reissued on the same day. Book(s) will have to be presented at the time of reissue.
9. Book (s) returned after due date. A fine of Rs.10/- per day will be charged.
10. Reference material, CD-ROMs, (original) periodicals, and newspapers will not be issued. They can be consulted within the library.
11. In case of loss or damage, the student / library member will be charged the double price of book(s) or other material.
12. In case a book is urgently required, the librarian may request for return of a book any time.
13. Library Chairman/ Library Committee is empowered to issue further instructions or permit relaxation in these rules.
14. All books, issued for reading only shall be shown to the staff on entrance counter before leaving.
15. Group discussions are not allowed in the library.
16. Eating, drinking, smoking, sleeping, listening/watching drama or Music etc. are not allowed in the library.
17. RMC and library staff will not be responsible for the reader’s personal belongings.
18. Librarian and library staff will be responsible for keeping silence in the library and to maintain the discipline.
19. All library members are requested to follow SOPs in letter& spirit.